Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns are one of the most important aspects for any business. Still, it can be quite tricky to understand if you haven’t been taught about it properly. Sometimes, knowing the terms is not enough to spot if you are SEO knowledgeable.
With that in mind, it’s important to know more about SEO. If you’re hiring SEO services, you must understand what is being delivered to you as part of your SEO plan
Here, you’ll find a guide for non-SEOs; this way, you’d know if your SEO specialist is indeed performing SEO correctly.
Let’s Go Back To The Basics
Let’s not be afraid to revisit some terms and steps; a good foundation is essential for every topic. To start with the SEO basics, we should begin with what it means to -be- an SEO and what they do.
An SEO specializes in promoting a business or service on search engine results. This way, the company is more likely to expand its clientele and achieve higher sales.
That being said, SEOs are, in fact, just trying to get you closer to your goal of becoming known online by using different strategies that will help with getting organic traffic for specific keywords.
The 5 Pillars Of SEO
There are 5 terms you must understand besides what SEO stands for. Therefore, let’s take a look at them:
1. Up-To-Date Content: This is the key to a successful SEO strategy. Do not underestimate quality over quantity because it might harm your website ranking.
2. Link Building: The point of this specific action is to get links from other websites pointing back at yours, making Google think that you are a valuable provider of information and worthy of more attention in search results.
3. Optimized URLs: There should be a clear structure between the domain and path to avoid user frustration. Remember that you’re not writing for yourself, but for someone who doesn’t know what your business is about.
4. Focusing On User Experience: If somebody lands on a poorly designed or messy webpage, they’ll either leave or go back to search results. Ensure your website’s user-friendly and easy-to-scan for the eyes, so it converts visitors into customers!
5. Write Metadata For All Relevant Pages: This means to include descriptive elements for all your web pages, specifying what they are about and how they might be of value for the user.
Get The Best Of SEO With Hite Digital
We know the importance of SEO, and we excel at it. Hite Digital is a San Francisco digital marketing agency that specializes in SEO; we help our customers to organically scale their businesses. With experienced team members and over 16 franchises across the U.S., we’re ready to provide you with the best services and attention in the whole state.
Get the best out of SEO’s strategies with us. When you hire Hite Digital San Francisco, you’re hiring quality, reliability, and efficiency. What are you waiting for?