First-party data is a term that refers to a company’s database of customer information. This includes everything from contact info, demographics, past purchases, and more.
In this blog post, we’ll go over how you can use this specific type of data in your digital marketing strategies, specifically with PPC, SEO, and Facebook Ads.
How Can You Use First-Party In Your Marketing Strategy
First-party data is data collected from a company’s customers. The business obtains information from their consumers by using proprietary software and systems. From this information, the business can develop more accurate advertising, content, and create experiences for their already existing customers.
Using first-party data in your digital marketing strategies, you’ll be able to successfully obtain new customers through PPC, SEO, and Facebook Ads since you’ll know your audience better.
- First-party data is used in PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns to:
- Influence bidding strategies
- Have budget efficiency
- Have targeted audience expansion
- First-party data it’s also used in SEO strategies to:
- Help you understand what search terms drove traffic to your website
- Determine the impact that your traffic had on your website
- Additionally, first-party data can be used in Facebook Ads to:
- Create a dynamic and creative experience between your customers and your brand
- Create customized advertising
- Push sales
Get Help From Professionals
Using first-party data in your digital marketing strategy in Portland, Maine, can be very beneficial for your business. However, if you don’t know how to do it properly, you won’t be able to take full advantage of all its benefits. That’s why the best thing you can do is look for a digital marketing agency that can guide you through the process.
At Hite Digital, we’re a top-notch digital marketing agency specializing in helping businesses achieve their goals through digital marketing strategies in Portland, Maine. We have helped many companies by successfully growing through our expertise and experience with first-party data.
We offer many services, including PPC, SEO, and Facebook Ads marketing, to make your business reach new heights. If you’re interested in our services, don’t hesitate to call us!