When a business gets banned from Facebook, it can be really scary. Facebook is a great tool for businesses to increase their sales by publishing content, reach their audience, and attract more customers. But with a banned Facebook account, how will you be able to do this?
In this blog post, we’ll share some of the reasons why Facebook might ban your account and how you can avoid it!
Reasons Why Facebook Banned Your Account
It’s not uncommon to see Facebook banning accounts for what seems like no reason. Businesses are one of the most common targets, and it can be difficult to tell why or how you were banned. A lot of people don’t know that there are many reasons that Facebook could ban your account – here are some common ones:
- If you have a pile of denied ads: If you have a lot of denied ads, Facebook likely thinks your business doesn’t meet their guidelines. If your accounts get banned because of this, Facebook will start to deny all of your ads, no matter how good they are.
- If you have received ad complaints: If you have a lot of ad complaints and bad reviews, Facebook will probably do something. If your ads get reported too many times or if people complain about them consistently, there’s a chance that they could be banned as well.
- If you have received negative reactions to your posts: If there are a lot of negative reactions to your posts on Facebook, it could be risky. Even if the content isn’t violating any actual rules, Facebook may still ban your account because people don’t like what’s being said. Sometimes many angry reactions to a post can be enough to get your account banned.
- Posting hateful, offensive, or abusive content on your page: If you post hateful or offensive content on your Facebook page, your account could get banned. It doesn’t matter if the rules have been broken – posting something that people find offensive is not going to help any business and can put a lot of pressure on Facebook because they’ll be forced to take action against you. So, make sure that you double-check the content that you’ll be posting on this platform.
- Your account has advertising restrictions: If you have advertising restrictions on your Facebook account, this could lead to getting banned. This can happen when there have been ad violations, circumventing Facebook’s ad review process or other enforcement systems, deceptive and inauthentic behavior, or suspicious or violating networks or associations.
Get Help With Your Facebook Ad Campaigns
If you’re new to Facebook’s Advertising Policies, the chances are that you’re going to make a lot of mistakes that could end up in a banned account. So, make sure that you read through this material carefully before promoting your business on Facebook.
If you want to avoid all these issues, the best you can do is look for Facebook ads services in Portland, Maine. At Hite Digital Portland, Maine, we offer Facebook ads services that will help you promote your business on this platform in a way that complies with all Facebook’s rules.
We’re experienced professionals, so we can guarantee that all ads will be compliant with the terms and conditions of Facebook. If you want to promote your business on this social media platform but don’t know how or where to start – we can help you!